Oaky is looking for an Onboarding Specialist
Oaky the Nr. 1 Upselling tool for hotels 2019 on Hoteltechreport, is one of the fastest growing hotel-tech startups with 500+ customers worldwide and we are growing every day! Why are we Nr.1? Because our customers love our product, team and the amazingly fast, friendly and accurate service we provide.
The sooner our customers start using Oaky, the sooner they realize the value of it. Hence, it is our mission as a team to help our customers implement Oaky in an easy, fast and effortless way and start generating some incremental revenues.
You would do well in the Onboarding Specialist role if you have a warm personality, you’re not afraid of a challenge, are structured in your work and every now and then loves to solve a puzzle for a customer. On a day-to-day basis, you will be helping our customers connect their systems with Oaky and help them get the most out of Oaky in the first few weeks of using it.
What you will do:
- Understand the customer’s needs, systems and apply one of the several onboarding processes for them.
- Kick-off calls to start a implementation project for larger customers.
- Setup the technical integration for the customers.
- Appropriately help customers that are stuck in the onboarding phase either independently or with the help of your colleagues in the Customer Success or Sales team.
- Optimise the onboarding workflow on an ongoing basis.
- Be curious and driven to help solve our customers’ problems.
We are looking for someone who is
- A good communicator: You are the voice of Oaky, Be articulate, friendly and emphatic in your interactions with our customers in your own style. For example, you should be able to explain what Segmentation in marketing means to someone’s grandparent!
- Awesome: It’s not really a big ask, we love to work with fun, warm and driven people who can kick ass at work, but also know how to have fun on the side. Your positivity and enthusiasm is infectious,
- Multi-tasker: Working with multiple deadlines and tasks should be as easy as breathing.
- Rockstar: You thrive in a demanding environment, do not shy away from taking ownership of things you think could be done better and have an insatiable drive to make these changes.
- Precise: When you work with data, being precise is a must.
Start date: Immediate
Role: Full time, Valid work status in the Netherlands
Experience: 1-2 years in a customer facing, project management type role in a SaaS/Tech company.
Bonus points if:
- You speak at least one of these languages on a native level:
- Speaking native-level English is a prerequisite
- If you are interested in or are from the travel/hospitality industry
- You know how to use some Excel power functions and are not afraid of learning a tiny bit of Sql.
- If you have worked with tools like Intercom and are interested/knowledgeable in the art of onboarding.
What Oaky offers you:
- An amazing learning experience in scaling the Onboarding process in a fast-growing SaaS company (We expect to be 1000+ customers by end of 2019).
- Amazing and fun colleagues in an international work environment
- Weekly boot camps with our personal trainer.
- A Laptop.
- Healthy paid lunch
Feel free to reach out if you need any clarifications!