Privacy Statement Oaky
Oaky B.V. (Oaky) is committed to protecting your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of personal data very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal data and how we protect your privacy in accordance with the Dutch Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens, Wbp), and the General Data Protection Regulation (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming, AVG).
What is Oaky?
Data controller and Data Processor
1. Which personal data does Oaky process on behalf of the Customer Accommodation Providers?
2. What are the purposes of the processing activities of Oaky?
source url • Name
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Birthday*• Gender*
go Providing the services of Oaky to customers (guests of the Customer Accomodation Providers on behalf of the Customer Accomodation Providers.)
3. How long do you store the data for?
4. Which third parties receive your personal data?
- With third-party vendors, sub-processors, consultants and other service providers who are approved by our Customer Accommodation Provider (information about these third parties is specific per Customer Accommodation Provider, and can be answered by your Customer Accommodation Provider);
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
5. Who has access to the data (internal)?
6. How is the data protected?
We apply strict security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data. We use secure connections (VPS) which protect all data traffic between you and our website and/or Web Applications.
We implemented the following technical and organizational measures to protect personal data:
a) Prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to data processing systems with which personal data are processed or used;
b) Prevent data processing systems from being used without authorization;
c) Ensure that persons entitled to use a data processing system have access
only to the personal data to which they have a right of access;
d) Ensure that personal data is adequately protected during transmission or transport;
e) Ensure that the personal data is processed in accordance with the instructions of our Customer Accommodation Provider.
Accuracy of personal data
Your rights in relation to your personal data
How to contact us
Oaky has its headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.