Customer Service Champion
Oaky is one of the fastest growing hotel-tech startups with 400+ customers all around the world and expanding every single day. Our customers love our product, team and the amazingly fast, friendly and accurate customer service.
Delivering amazing Customer Service is what we pride ourself on. Why do our customers love our Customer Support? Because, we strive to deliver omnichannel support in a super friendly, fun, non-traditional manner that helps our customers get the most out of Oaky in an easy way.
This Customer Service internship position is a natural fit for someone who has a warm personality, is a champion at taking ownership of a client’s problems, solving them, and can stay as cool as a cucumber when things get a bit hot. In this role you will learn how to deliver omnichannel support, the different Customer Support KPI’s and how they affect NPS (Net Promoter Score) and be a vital member of the Customer Success Team whose sole mission is to make our customers super successful by driving positive customer engagement.
What you will do:
- Provide Customer Support via our different channels
- Work on customer engagement strategy along with the Customer Success Team.
- Maintain our internal customer support documents.
- Assist the on-boarding team
We are looking for someone who is:
- go here A mind reader: No, not really. But it would be awesome if you can identify what our customers really want/expect and act accordingly.
- A good communicator: Be articulate, friendly and emphatic in your interactions with our customers. And more importantly, be yourself.
- Structured : Staying structured in your work is an art, and we are looking for a master. If you are not there yet, we will help you get there.
- source url Awesome: It’s not really a big ask. We love to work with fun, warm and driven people who can kick ass at work, but also know how to have fun on the side. Your positivity and enthusiasm are infectious, you love to get things done and do not shy away from taking ownership of things you think could be done better and have an insatiable drive to learn.
- Multi-lingual: We are expanding in Spain and Germany and are looking for native Spanish and/or German speakers.
Bonus points if:
- If you are interested in the tourism industry
- Know something about Intercom and Customer Service Strategies
- Wanting to make a career in Customer Service, in a SaaS startup.
- If you can speak Dutch and English.
What Oaky offers you:
- An amazing learning experience in scaling the customer service team and process in a fast growing SaaS company.
- Amazing and fun colleagues in an international work environment
- Weekly boot camps with our personal trainer
- A Laptop
- Healthy paid lunch
Feel free to reach out if you need any clarifications!